- Invitation for Exhibitors
About ICIS 2011
ICIS is the premier International conference for IS/IT professors who teach primarily in Colleges and Schools of Business. We expect to attract about 1,000 scholars and practitioners to attend ICIS 2011. At the conference, research papers, panels, workshops, tutorials covering the latest and most important issues in Information Systems and Technologies, will be presented by leading academicians and practitioners from around the world.
ICIS is organized by the Association for Information Systems (AIS). AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide. The mission of the AIS is to serve society through the advancement of knowledge and the promotion of excellence in the practice and study of information systems.
ICIS 2011 Exhibitor Benefits
As an ICIS 2011 exhibitor your company will receive the following:
- Access to 1000+ IS academics and doctoral students from around the globe.
- Exhibit space for entire conference exhibit period.
- Complimentary conference registrations (includes evening events and meals)
Single Booth: 1 complimentary registration
Double Booth: 2 complimentary registrations
Triple Booth: 3 complimentary registrations
Additional booth staff registrations are available for $250 each and include meals and evening events.
- Listing as an Exhibitor on the ICIS 2011 website with logo hotlink, 150 word company synopsis, and representative contact information.
- Listing as an Exhibitor on the ICIC 2011 Program Guide.
October 31, 2011 - Exhibit contracts and payment due
- ICIS 2011 Exhibit Pricing
Payment must be made in US Dollars via check, credit card or wire transfer.
Single exhibit booth: $2,500
Double exhibit booth: $3,500
Triple exhibit booth: $5,000
Pricing includes the following items for each 10x10 exhibit space:
8' background drape and 3' side drape
(1) 8' x 3' skirted table
(2) side chairs
(1) 7" x 44" identification sign
Final Payments are due no later than October 31, 2011.
- Tentative Exhibitor Set-up and Strike Times
Exhibits will be located in the Shanghai International Convention Center
Exhibit Set-up Sunday, December 4, 2011 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Exhibit Strike Tuesday, December 6, 2011 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, December 4 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday, December 5 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday, December 6 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Exhibitor Contract and Contact Information
- Conference Registration Information for Exhibitors
Information coming soon.